Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Monday

First day of teaching! wow that was fun. It's so hard to get kids to pay attention all the time. Tomorrow will be a lot better, I'll get the hang of it soon enough. On the way to the school this morning I got lost so I went back to the metro station and tried to retrace my steps. Then I found Amy and Jessica and we found it together. We got there later then planed so we didn’t get to prepare as much as we were hoping. We got through it, learned the kids names and how not to do a lot of things. We are going to FHE tonight at 7:30 and hopefully I can stay awake till then and get on a workable sleep schedule. Now I’m getting tired in the afternoons and want to take a nap but then I can’t sleep at night. I didn't get a chance to post this sooner, but this was written on Monday. Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment