Thursday, January 21, 2010

Things are looking up!

Teaching is a work in progress, it was insane on Monday, but now I think it just might be possible. Tomorrow, Friday, our group wants to have a slumber party at the head teachers apartment and watch chick flicks. great huh. But Saturday promises to be better with a Snow White Ballet, and city orientation. I have been able to get to know my host mom a little more the past two days. They showed me some pictures from Christmas and New Years, at the "country house." They said we might get to go their for Easter. I'm excited. The pictures from last years Easter were amazing. The flowers and grass looked like a painting, or photoshop. I took some pictures today and put them on my computer, so tomorrow maybe I can post them or something while I'm at the school. I hope you guys all have a great day
Love you, Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment