Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My sleeping quarters

Ryan asked me to describe my room and the rest of the house in one of his emails. This is just for anyone else who'd also like to know! : )
I live in a small pink and purple room with a purple covered bed and hearts on my pellow, the armchair has a flower print blanket on it. :)I don't have a closet, but i get to use a cubboer with three shelves for my clothes. I have my own room. and I think that the mom and daughter shair the other room. i haven't met my host dad yet, he dosen't work in keiv. I will get to meet him on tuesday. I guess he sleeps on the couch, maybe. It's an apartment on the 4th floor, the two bedrooms, the "big" room and a kitchen. The table is small. I eat dinner by myself but my host mom puts five plates out just for me. She asked me why I didn't eat this morning and I said I had some cerial and she said I should not eat like a mouse.

Here is a picture of my room!

1 comment:

  1. this looks like how you would have painted your room here... just not pink and purple!!! i think its so awesome your doing this!! good luck!

    ReplyDelete