Monday, January 25, 2010

Theater and Borsh

Borsh, the soup in the picture, is great! I love it. their is a lot of onion, and potato, and stuff. I have had my host moms twice and ate the whole thing. For city orientation we ate at a restaurant and I got borsh but it was cold and I got the part that was pretty much only onions and it was cold, unlike the borsh my host mom made.

I bought Ukrainian cookies yesterday, they are a lot like the ones Ryan brought home.This week was just getting familiar with everything. It's not to hard when it comes at you 90 mph. It's like getting hit by a train then realizing your alive. Meaning I don't know how I got here, and I haven't had time to internalize it, all I know is what I have to do everyday, and that I love every bit of this experience. so, the ballet was so cool, we watched Snow White. The theater is had four floors, box seats, a red curtain with gold tassels, an orchestra, everything like phantom of the opera, except before you go in their are place for you to give them your coat and they would hang it up for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment